20131001

Someone woke me up!

oh no
i didnt realise that i 've neglected my blog for nearly a month
n xiuhui was so funny
she texted me n said
september ends, wake up 
hahahah!!

so now im gonna update my blog

my tests went well
n finally
its spring break
i have only one more assignment to go and i will sit for my final exam
yeahhhh

i went Royal Melbourne Show and Tesselaar Tullip Festival as i said

the weather was so bad on the day i planned to go to Melbourne show

wanted to try out Manchester Press which is a vy famous cafe with good coffee art

okie actually im not a fans of coffee art
hahahah
i only love good coffee

but due to the super duper heavy rain
i was almost killed by the raindrops!!!!

we went to a cafe randomly

i was so hungry and i ordered special of the day

pumpkin dunno dunno what!
this is the best pumkin dish that i hav ever had
 
im a super bad person actually
i dont like those famous cafe cuz i personally think that others' tastes r so bad
overrating all those cafe..... there are few cafe that are rated top in Melbourne urbanspoon
BUT I THINK THEY ARE BAD.

hahaha! 

okie royal Melbourne show
the haunted house
the slide
it was bit scary
yeah im done ahhaha
i wonder how many more years i can bear with the scariness

and also
i wont let go the chance of drawing face art
bcuz i think we shud do this when we r still young and owning good skin condition

imagine how if an aunty with cakey face but with sakura on that? 
no way right?
so pls do everything that we shud do while we r young! 

Smoking, Drinking, buying branded
they can wait! 
it turned out to be so sunny suddenly -.-
vain hahaha
i tried Gelato in Melbourne show
the guy gave me a free cone hahaha so good
it was nice!

and i bought this mug
guess how much it costs me? 

$3 per showbag!!!
so i bought two mugs hahahahah
actually the other things in the bag are not needed but its fine to pay $3 for this huge mug

so cute!!!

capturing my sakura again hahahha
and ferris wheel
playing with my camera again

and i went home n slept b4 heading out for dinner

awwww  just love the face art
recently i keep wearing this jumper
actually its a Men jumper
i bought from H&M i think
I prefer men's jumper sometimes cuz of the collar
its so cool

XS suits girls haha
am i cool? hahaha

and i went han guuk guan again 
i love this restaurant cuz its vy near to my hse haha
2 mins of walking distance
 and the week b4 that i went tullip festival with my colleagues
we tried the Dutch pancakes

bcuz i had taken so many romantic pics last year
and i chose to be a little bit sunny girl this time hahaha
its always the best choice to wear pure n light colour to a colourful place like this

tullips are so beautiful
and recently i fall in love with Hanaichi
miso dunno what what
my fren took this photo obviously ahhaha
i dun take pic of food :P

recently i was busy with my revision
to catch up those i hv left behind due to illness and playfulness

and i started making bookings for japan trip
i was so excited!!
planning the itinerary ,transportation, hotel and activitiessss

and i bought flight tix to macau next year! 
bcuz my grandma said she wishes to go macau
hehe 
 

okieeee gotta study! jiayou av1! 


2 more weeks to go home for my sis's wedding
4 more weeks to exam
9 more weeks to graduation
10 more weeks to go home again hehe

No comments: