20131006

Taylorians

finally my spring break came to an end
i was so busy with my revision and assignment during this spring break
luckily i cancelled my plan to Adelaide
bcz all of them came to Melbourne!!!


1st one, Kam mui hehe 
we met for only 1 hr i think?
din really talk much cuz too many ppl that day

im not really a shy person
im vy talkative
but only to ppl whom im close with or i find them having the right channel with me

so infront of many ppl
i always keep quiet hahah

kam mui n her hk bf
hehe so happy to c them getting along so well ^___^

n polaroid time
it has been quite awhile since my last polaroid
i dun take polaroid often nowadays bcuz my camera was spoilt when i went to macau

such cute filmssss
moo moo


and the next day my taylors ex housemates touched down Melbourne 

we went to Movenpick
yummm
albee n i



wan yu and Shang Qi 


and then we went for my fav sichuan cuisine in Melbourne!!!!!
the pork rib and fish
omgggg huge portion!

and Shang Qi said she rarely pose Peace now

and we forced her to
hahahahha failed candid :D
and yeahhh


and we went to brunetti afterwards
its a famous confectionary shop? cafe? but it serves meals also
mayb a restaurant 
but i love its cake
they were so excited bcuz this restaurant is really grand!!!!!


ricotta and sultana cheesecake
my fav ever thou it looks ugly ahahh

they wanted to surprise me with a big cake
but the staff said the cake needs time to b frozen

so they said we would make it the next day

actually i was happy enough when they told me that they wanna celebrate with me in advance bcuz we wont b able to celebrate together next year

so the next day i dressed up....
we went to han guuk guan


after the dinner
i chged my mind 
i said i dun wanna go to brunetti
but starbucks
they asked why

hmmm the main reason is i dun wanna spend so much on it bcuz they have spent alot in Melbourne 

n 2nd reaaon is i actually prefer small cake

i dun like av1 forcing themselves to finish a big cake
as brunetti cake is quite big

hahah
but it was a happy celebration! 



i cant believe that im turning 23 in 3 mths time


failed kisses
i looked so funny hahah
peaces! 
n its me! hehe 

we had a chat til 11pm... hahah 
thou i hate my taylors life so much
they created good memories with me

^____^

going back to malaysia soon hehe 

No comments: