20100103

Bye 2009 Hi 2010

hey i not yet finish updating my 2009!!!! >___<
left my xmas celebration and countdown to 2010!

X'Mas
i went to Corus Hotel for buffet with ses
wOw!! turkey..nice nice hehe
we took pictures with Santa Claus eh..

hehe

warm christmas!! =)

Countdown to 2010
went to Sakae Sushi with bee wei n ses
not nice!! >_<

ses, thanks for the suprise from u n bee wei XD
love***

went for my ever 1st so-called clubbing
haha
cold til.............
tired til..............
noisy til............

i couldnt stop laughing when i saw girls were forcing those single guys to purchase beers
ses was so smart, came to me n acted he was not available
haha
anyway, clubbing is not tat fun
i prefer travelling, as what Pengsan thinks so too haha

2010 01 01

a woman: girl, how old r u aa?
cy: 18..
woman:.. ( show curious faces)
cy: arh!!!no no no!! i'm 19 le ( T_T) ( so sad to say tat )
woman: huh..i tot u r 16..
cy: nola, old d.. ( yeah yeah, happy secretly haha!!!!!!!)
happy new year! hehe

i'll start my bday celebration today hehe
too early?
no no..
lot ppl to meet
really cant wait to see they all
hehe
my chapter 19
dunno how would it be?
i remember my 18th, was sweet though with tears
hehe
thanks for those who will be celebrating with me
a big thanks =D

i decide to buy myself a bday present this year
a spa package..
RM 576
i 12 sek myself more..
hehe

one thing i cnat wait this year is my primary skul gathering!!!!!!
15th Jan
nothing can stop me from going
i missed the gathering twice
look back to standard 4 when we met each other..
d 9 years
time waits for no one
i'm glad to see them who grew up with me
6S live long!
haha
this time is better.. go to a better place as we all own DRIVING LICENSE!!!
wakaka
hope more ppl r going
really hope so

kuan long wanted to buy a watch n he asked for our opinion
GOOD TASTE
n he bought yesterday!



my holiday is coming to the end.. 10 more days to go.. T_T
feeling happy to see my college mates ^_^
feeling sad to start studying again T_T
anyway, i cant chg de fact..
enjoy my remaining days! ( sound like i'm gonna die? haha)

i'll update my bday celebration soon
wish all my dreams come true!

No comments: