20100108

Relaxing Day

its feeling so soft hehe


so-called KIMONO =.=

wah..my legs are so thin after being massaged.. TEMPORARY only wakaka!
look 38 boh? haha
shower shower...




i went for my spa trip today

Wow..
F A B U L O U S!!!!!!!




vy vy vy vy worthy!!
anti oxidant theraphy
facial
scalp n shoulder massage
foot mask
waxing
peeling
hydrating
body massage
.....enjoyed til i forgot d..cuz i slept most of the time! haha
my face now.. smooth smooth ~~




ah!!! finally i can chg my font colour le!! dun u realise my blog is so plain for months?
cuz i dunno why cant i chg font size n colour..haha
i got a surprise after i was back from 5 hours spa..
my 1st bday present!!!







from a vy cute person who still calls me as ''teacher''
u know, i love listening this name! hehe

1 comment:

Eric said...

now i only know the cake can be wrapped as a present =.=