20100120

CY in 10 years

Today were required to write down what can we see in ourselves in 10 years.

Undoubtedly, i started writing as i knew what i want.. =D

In the coming 10 years, i'll study in Australia for 3 years to complete my degree level. After that, i will work for government as they have sponsored me for my entire tertiary studies. I might get a life partner who can get along really well with me and i'll end up being a happy housewife.

What i mean by ' a life partner who can get along really well with me', i wonder?

Hmm..
someone who can really understand me, know what i want and give me what i really want
someone who can travel with me to wherever i want to go
someone who can eat things that i like with me
someone who can really listen to my problems
someone who can share my joy and sorrow
someone who can cheer me up and never bring me down
someone who can let me know that he'll always be there for me, let me feel secured
someone who can really trust me and whom i 100% trust in
someone who is loyal and love me

I don't think it's hard to find , i suppose?

=D

U can see how i go in 10 years time !

I hope i'll be a hang fook xiu nai nai....this is what i always wish to ^O^

let's c.. hehe

1 comment:

carmen said...

ooo...ying...can i be your life partner..haha.. :)