20100106

Pain Pain Pain!!!!

i went to be my cousin's model yday

disaster

my finger was bleeding! >__<
i acted so strong n said not pain
in order to calm her down
actually, so so so PAIN!!!!!!!

now even typing also vy pain
><

went jogoya with my dear franciska afterward
an enjoyable day
took lott crazy pics haha
but wait for me to dig out my cable from somewhere......haha

finally i saw my article in Maluri Inspirasi
so unbelievable..
u know, i was so so envy those pelajar cemerlang when i was in lower secondary
seeing their pages in Inspirasi
n finally i'm now one of them! hehe
but the most madding one is...
they cut short my article!!!
they deleted those ppl who i wanted to say thankyou to..

Miss Lee n Mr Ng
i know why they r deleted haha
cuz Jooginder hates tuition teachers

n i remember i thanked to 12 ppl
arranged by alphabets de haha

Chong Yee Ying
Elysia Lim
Franciska Kim
Lee Siew Teng
Lim Chong Ching
Lim Xiu Hui
Liow Yuen Li
Sevinni Mo Ni
Tan Mei Yin
Yam Zienming
Yap Xiao Yan
Yeong Kar Ling

haiz
stupid la them
deleted my name list
later ppl say i forgot their support
T__T
so i announce my name list now
dun blame me for not doing that!
i remember u all =)
ALWAYS

hehe

but my pic there so ugly haha
my bro kept critising me haha

3 comments:

Eric said...

do you know why they cut the name list?
because there is not my name there XD...

if you add my name in the list there, probably they will put the list in together XD

Chloe CY said...

peRrrrrrrrrrrrrrasan betul ni!!!!!!! hey..whats yr number/

Eric said...

haha, bo bian mahhhh

017-6327286
you don't have my number meh -.-
i changed it long time ago...