20100124

A nightmare will come true

Yesterday i dreamt of the scene where i'm leaving for Australia

Except for tears, there r only tears
Everyone was in tears
T___T

54 weeks to go, let's countdown together my dear friends =)

If u see me twice a week, u can still see me for 108 times ++
If u see me once a week, u can still see me for 54 times ++
If u see me once a month, u can still see me for 13 times++
( ++ cuz i'll have a long holidays after november)
If u see me by fate once in a while, u can miss me for 3 years..

Dunno what would happen within these 54 weeks..
But i'll appreciate the chance meeting you..
do you? =)

Watched LEGION on friday..
awesome!! nice nice! hehe
really worth watching, let's check it out BY YOURSELF haha

i went to get a pair of new spec yesterday
mayb i was bit too impulsive, cuz it is kinda expensive =(
but i wont regret! hehe
shud sayang myself instead of waiting for others' right!

cant wait for friday..
*__*

No comments: