20100105

went for my 1st bday celebration..with suzanne =)
vy vy fun neway!!
vy vy yummy sushi zanmai..
thanks suzanne lottttttt!!!
hehe

afterwards, was called by jo for vc's bday..hehe
was so so so tired..
but with ses n sevinni's accompany,
i went ketam =)
had an interesting chit chat with them
hehe
went sheeshaa @ al safa
soooo tired...... >_<

went joanne's house to do nail
cuz tmr need to be her nail model for her exam
argh....! pain!! when she moulded my nails..
today was a maddening noon.. GRR
dun wanna talk bout it.. i'm totally fed up

went out with meng siow!
ate steamboat again
he is such a good good fren!!!
came to maluri from klang n brought me to sunway n sent me back to maluri n back to klang again haha
confused?
he is my best best fren! hehe
thanks ms!

not yet uploaded my pic
cuz i couldnt find my cable again haha

No comments: