20100113

Semester 2

Sem 2 started today,
worries.............

Out of 5 lecturers, 4 of them have been chged.. ><
Luckily, my fav spec math teacher remains the same hehe!

The new table arrangement makes me neck-ache =(
hate it!
i prefer sitting juz side by side with my shang qi =D

TER85..is actually ok for me
but in order to get into Melbourne Uni, i need TER 92 n above.
Hope so i can achieve it, or more than it =D

TestsSss will start next week, crazy eh!!! >O<
i planned to go shopping for new year clothes this week somemore!!
anyway, it wil still ON! XD

Dunno why,
once stepped into hostel, my eyes start turning RED.
painful.............

there r chges among my gang

shangqi, cut off her super long hair, she looks fresh n young in short hair now!
Jen, successfully kept fit, she can wear her tight shorts now
Albee, summore said 12 keep her hair long, she cut it short again!
Hui hui, face became thinner, body became fatter haha
wanyu, still a pyramid queen =D
Jeanne, looks nice in her skinny jeans!
not yet meet siewking, hope to see her in vy soon time =)

Miss my holidays
one more year to go
i can leave for australia soon..really vy soon
miss me ma? haha

sem 2
No longer keeping my laziness
Must throw it away!

Let's work hard together, for my targeted Melbourne Uni!

-U're targeted by LCY-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dear...i saw u today oh!
i spend the whole day with u oh!!!