20120112

And the day i turned 21st

Halo everybody!
I am legally, officially, finally 21! Hehe

Sadly
I was still having my red eyes
So i couldnt wear my contact lens
Ahhhh so long d
I wanna protect my eyes n take loadssss of pic during cny!

Hehe

N i know i looked vy tired
Cuz right
I slept at 1am n woke up at 4.30am
Bcuz i was soooooo hungry!!

I was craving for cha siew bao hahaha
At this weird hour hahaha

N then i was vy guai
Drank liong shui
To cool down myself
Haha
How good if i can drink av week

N when the time came
I dressed up!

Was in a flowery dress
Oddly, the weather was between 10-12 degree
I think god knows that i love cold weather?

N i had to put up an extra jacket

Din take any pic with the dress only
:(

Cuz it was so cold all the time

But i was sooooo happy cuz finally i got to take pic with lavender seaaaa!!!!!

Hehe

N most importantly,
I ate 粉丝蟹煲as my bday dinner!!!!
I simply love this dish since xmas supper with my colleagues

Hehe

Though this is a single 21st
I still feel happy with all your accompanies, celebrations, wishes n presents

I know thr wil be more n more upcoming
=P

21st

I wanna enjoy trips for this year

I wanna watch twins concert

I wanna get my eyes laser surgery done

I wanna stay this young face pls!

I wanna be happy everyday n____n

Happy 21st Birthday to myself!


N attached a pic with me in uniform hehe

No comments: