20120106

Birthday present

Awwww its so sweet that hui asked me what i want for my bday?

Hehe

Sweeeet!

Actually i want ntg for my bday
Hehe
Just a sincere wish in time
That wil b more than enough!
(n_______n)
Seriously, it is!

I wil tel u if i want something from u :D

N a big thanks for MS n grandma for sponsoring me trips in this brand new year
What can be better than a fully sponsored trip?
Hehe

Dear God,
I wanna tel u that
Thanks for gifting them by my sides
Those who will never fail to b thr whenever i need them

=')

N loi meng siew,
Im glad that i ve met u in such a special way
N u r always so good though i treat u so bad
But thats wat u hav taught me
GUYS SAYANG BAD GIRLS
Hahah!!!

So im gonna cont being a bad girl so that u sayang me always
=P

I know thr is no thanks btw good friends
But
Thanks alot :)
Really

Yeah, 4 more days to go
Yeeee ya!

No comments: