20120124

Pre departure


Ouchhhh
I couldnt sleep well yday night
Slept at 1am n woke up at 4am
I was sooo excited yet scared at the same time
>______<

my 1st time surprising my family
N this wil b the one n only time in my lifetime i guess

I dunno how it would be
But im very scared! Seriously.

The airport is sooo big though i think KLIA is much bigger
I was so burdened by my own handcarry bags

-.-"""""

Only two bags, they weighed 14kg ++!!!
Luckily i wasnt charged for the overweight
Only allowed 7kg :P

Hehe

Gonna boarding now
I wil b landing in 9 hrs!!!

Heheeee

N im gonna play to the max

And
Im gonna tel my fren that
I really do feel touched when u all were counting down for my return

A big THANKS n i love u all hehe

N also
My lovely sis n owen for helping me to succeed the surprise ^____^

hope it gonna b a great success!

No comments: