20091108

Bad Day but Good Night

Ishh!!!!!

Pantang pantang pantang!!

Early in the morning encounter my 1st ever car accident!! >___<
Sorry for my fren who tumpang my car
wuwuwu..

I was blank..
huh??? i crash ppl's car aa?
STill blurr.. @@
Then the person called her fren
then we led her to a road side
get down from car...

She asked me to go to police station, she 12 claim insurance
=.= miss, i got exam.. u go report 1st k?
she said she ask her fren 1st..ask me to ask my family
Aiyoyo....

SES, help......

settled i think..?
dunno la
a bad morning..
frightened too many ppl
afterwards i called my mum
she said huh? then let sow eng seng settle la.=.=
U see, i told my fren, even i call her at de 1st place, she also dunno how de
I know her vy well!!!!!
Mu mum=.=
but love her so much..for not scolding me haha


Juz finish my spec math!!! yeah!!!
1st time having real final in taylors
wow..
so formal=.=
besides take out cover of calculators,
BODY CHECK summore!!
stand up..
check check check
luckily, i bring ntg haha
my habit
money also dun bring haha

Tonight gonna be a good good night

Dun worry, not injured =)

Finally, finish accounting!!!
Wakaka
What i dunno, really came out for the exam=.=
chill..
An A

No comments: