20091115

The days after exam

Friday
I went genting with m classmates
Oh no..
the only way we know how to go 1u from sunway was blocked!!!!!
Die la die la..
n the way ses taught me to go, was blocked too cuz there was a traffic police!
We all were in a panic..PANIC situation!
''how aa? how aa?''
As i'm the only KL ( wuwuwu.. i'm road idiot!!!) ppl..
i chose to follow Mont Kiara..
wow..
we were so so in rush!!
Then when we reached a split road either to Dmsr Utama or Kepong
they all kept asking me to ask ppl
n the ppl replied me vy slow..
ah..
how!!!!!
Finally , Xandra chose kepong ( she tot 1u in kepong area haha)
n we saw 1u!!!
yea.. finally reached n we got onto bus in time!
Xandra, gimme 5~! a suepr duper adventuous journey!
wakaka

We had fun there..
i was so lucky tat day!
i almost lost my hp
n luckily no one pick it up wakaka!!!
geng
wanyu made us laughing non stop tat day
she was so scared playing every single thing
haha!
Pic, check out @ fb soon
cuz i lost my cable
><

There r lots to be paid to have such fun with them =(
My lips first time suffering from bledding n being so so dry!
T__T
i drank lot.. sevinni also forced me to drink
lips ache >__<
n now..still pain
i went to sevinni's place
i knew lot things
sevinni, u r so great =)

Saturday
I woke up early in the morning n had brunch with fran
pan mee pan mee pan mee
i drank so much liong sui
really lot!
i scare my lips wil break break break ..i dun1 to be so ugly
dun1!!!!
in the evening, i slept, as i was so sick
but was forced to accompany my sis to set her hairdo
wakaka! who ask me having so good taste??
finally..she went to her prom in a vy nice dressing!
i should have went the prom, but i didnt 12..sick ma..=(

Night..steamboat hehe
my darling!!!
then went for poker king with...hehe him.( not convenient to be revealed, p&c)
he had watched for twice d, n now it's de 3rd time for him
haha
he was so pity
always pui me for the movies that he had watched.
thanks ya!
haha
we went to 1u..
he was so so glad to watch movie with me, cuz he dinhav to queue up
haha
i used my killing technique to buy tickets again though the queue was so so long!!!
wakaka
sot blak, LIEW CHOI YING will never q up so long juz for two tickets!!
u know i know, we all know =)
ah..louis ku was so handsone in whole white dressing!!!!!

wow..til midnight..
he gave me gong sma gai dvd..thanks again!!!! really a big thanks for u =)

Sunday
haiz..
sleep til 3 pm haha
nice nice
but 38 siewking woke me up juz to ask whether i had watched my 2012=.=
--Not yet..
why?
--i watched poker king lo
why?
--ah...i dunno!!!! =( tel u tonight la

my sis didnt let me to drive to hostel =.=
grr!!
my mum was grr at her too!!
cuz she had to fetch me there
haha
anything, unless i can go night market n back to hostel
hehe
later i'll be having dinner with my lovely grandpa..
yor..miss him much!!!

Wish i get well soon..
i wanted to see doctor
but yesterday was raining..
today was lazy
c 1st la..
i think i can self-recover
=)

No comments: