20091129

Days in Nov

Din update my blog for days hehe

So fast, nov is coming to the end..

i stopped on last tuesday right..
to be continued now hehe

WEDNESDAY:
Ate ketam..yummy!!!
Watched Twilight n Poker King(again) cuz we got free tickets
so rush..from 1u to the curve n from de curve to 1u again
faint @___@

THURSDAY:
I straighten my hair!
hehe
for renewing IC
the look was quite fresh!hehe
franciska went with me =D
afterwards we went 1u for BBQ plaza haha
went ketam with ses at night
watched A Christmas Carol @ Pavilion
wow.. he wore so cool tat day
upload all de pic soon
cuz i dunhav cable right now haha
=P
I met my mum twice today haha
funny right..
i met her in 1u carpark when i was searching where my car was haha
n i met her at steamboat!
got fate~

FRIDAY:
back to EH le!hehe
again with de apron
(n_n)

SATURDAY:
franciska n ses gave me a big surprise today!
huh..
naughty la u two!!!!
but love u so so much XD

SUNDAY:
went Kitschen to shop shop shop!
went Ketam to eat eat eat!
came here to blog blog blog!

Haiz..
many ppl say i gained weight le
wuwuwuT_T
mummy lo, say i fat like a pig =.=
elaine liew lo, say i fei po
ses lo, asks me not to eat le
hau's maid lo, say i vy ROUND
my collegue lo, say i double size d
even de so-called admirere, also say i chubbier le T_T
cham mou??
i'm putting effort!!
dun call me to eat anymore!!!
i dun12 be feipo ying..
wuwuwu

1 comment:

carmen said...

omgg..ying u straighten your hair ?? i want to see ..