20091115

A Dedication

The day u went away
i said please dont go away
How can my life go on without you..No way
You chose to leave me and this is the way
We ended up in this way
A miserable way

hey i thought we had made the best decision
An irreverseable decision
it was a painful procession
two weeks time a fornight a half month time
You begged me to back to your side
You said you would wait for me to decide
We started to disappear from each other's sight, each other's life
I gotta say goodbye

One couple had turned into two people
One heart had broken into pieces..pieces..pieces of us
We're apart

We thought we cannot live without someone
The fact taught us no one wil die without anyone
i thought you were my anyone
Now you're the no one..

Promises are meant to be broken
you made my heart to be broken
No words can be spoken
You said you would make me to again have confidence
The so-called confidence

Girls are materialistic
Guys are realistic
It is so sarcastic
I was so pathetic
You forced me to accept my fate

You claimed tat it was all your fault
You will change the flaws
To make our love again perfectly flows

Lies are easy to be told but hard to be hold
When you found you're no longer the one who shares my sorrow
You again broke your promise, you though i dont know
Sometimes. i know, but i choose not to know

Should i be glad?
or i should be sad?
No, u 're nothing for me, for god sake!

Loving someone who no longer loves you is hard
Hating someone whom you loved for so long is the hardest
It's hard..
You had given me a hard task
A very hard task

Everytime i try to miss you away
Everytime i try to give you away
I cry, i lie, i hide
i'm not i good liar, i find

Why dont appreciate the way u chose?
Why stalk me check me see who is my latest goose?

You miss me you recall me you think of me when you're being with another bitch
I know i've won, much more than what i've lost
But the new one you own, makes you losing everything you owned

Thanks for being caring, though it's at the wrong time
Thanks for being there, though it's d not the time
I dont want you to be mine

I wonder how , how you bear others' eyesight
i wonder why, why you can be so hipocrate
Time can heal everything but not everyone,
n i am the one

Things're forgotten
You're forgiven
bcause i had put everything to heaven
I dont want to see you as a stranger cause you were once my lover
As time goes by, we might be again saying Hi



I know you view my blog,dont think i know nothing
it's for you

No comments: