20091107

FINISH!!!

Finish IELTS le!
it was vy hard
Anyway, finish d, even fail to achieve de minimum requirement,
i also got no choice >__<
Let's enjoy! wakaka!

went for BarBQ plaza!
ate so so so much la!
wakaka
still feel stuffy
XD

Bought t shirt =D
white n green
hehe

Krispy Kreme
so sot..
1/2 dozen for 16.80
1 dozen for 23.90
=.=
of'c 1 dozen lo!!
wakaka

I really gonna fall sick=.=
today after test,
my face n eyes were so so red!
T___T
i dun1...
i din wear contact lens for days le
duno what happen to myself

=(

So happy receiving your message straight after my exam!
thanks fren!
ur concern made me touched haha

I miss my mummy today
i called her n she said she 12 see me too
T__T
next friday!
i'll be back!

Ohya.. 2012 wil be on screen next week
woohoo!

vy tired er..
>__<
next week wil be my final exam
cin cai la
wont fail
haha
start revising tmr la den
XD

today de ielts test speaker was too soft,
i couldnt hear well
but av1 said it was too loud==
am i deaf??

Franciska Kim,
you were so funny juznow
of'c u r my close close fren!
haha
u r de 2nd one who knew it!
=D
No doubt k?
n stop facebooking n start studying la u
No straight A's, u treat me for steamboat
With straight A's, i bring u for steamboat haha
I pay la of'c =P

Miss u lotz
See u next week =D

No comments: