20091109

Playful


This is the so-called 'playgirl' 's look


this is my so'called 'serious' look

This week is really a holiday week for me

nothing to do..
sleep
sick
sms
surfing net

all Ssss....

Haiz

yesterday got someone said i have a playful look

Hmm..
i admit that i'm now imposing a look of playful
but i'm not a playgirl lo ..

dun criticise me like tat =(

I know i owned vy serious look last time..
much more serious compared to now
But.............

Ps, u r right
it symbolises single life
Single life shud be like this!

''You make me free.. u make me happy..''

too free..
one day dunno update how many blogs..
haha
u 5 dai dak meh? i got lot stories to write ma

later econ exam..
aiks
=D
u know what i 12 say

Tmr no exam..
sleep whole day
i really dunno whats wrong with me!
i slept all the time
but i reluctant to wake up
always 12 vomit
but also cant see i getting fitter pun!!
=_____=

Back to yesterday
sorry mummy..
sorry grandma
sorry elaine liew
n those who sms to pay me concerns
for making u all so worry bout me

kept asking me whether i kena shocked
so touched T__T

Though i was not shocked at all!! HAHA

Yesterday
i felt vy san fu
called 79
wuwuwuw
i 12 see u..
friday
i will find u
no matter how sick i am =( >___<

Ms V said Ms Lee talked bout my result again
sometimes
i dun like ppl c me as a smart one
cuz
i'm not smart in all way
only in academics actually
ONLY.. =(
i rather being smart in more ways
i hope so..
=(

i'm glad tat my face getting better
so bad la de atmosphere in hostel
always feel hot hot
til face red red
head faint faint @...@

Luckily i got my lovely housemates with me
but they hasut me no need to study econ huh!
LOW HUT HUT JEN CHAN LOW WAN YU
evil u!!

My sony hp gonna crack =.=
juz only i realised it
ishh!
what happen to u?
i din abuse u aa...
i so sayang u leh
dun spoil pls

Next week.. result wil be released!
HAHA
i dunno er..
i did, i felt ok
but
dunno la
feel so tired again..
have a rest 1st

to be continued after exam..

No comments: