20091120

it's HOLIDAY!

My holiday is officially starting from tmr!
yeah~!

I have started my holidays with a super duper good news!
i had pass my IELTS with band 7!!!!!!!!
hehe
I lied to my mum tat i have failed, need to resit
she was like '' HUH!!!!need to pay?!!!!''
wakaka!!!!!

I lied to ses also =P
a very very warm sentence
'' i dun12 see u being so upset, i'll bring you to eat whatever u want''
huh! 12 make me fatter again!!!
fortunately, i have passed =D

tonight i'll meet my darling franciska!
din see her for quite long time d!

tmr, i'll go sg wang with my mummy hehe
shopping again ~

sunday,
dunno er..
see whether ses is off,
or else, find my sevinni n watch gong sam gai lo

monday n tuesday
are PD days!!!
muahaha!!!

i plan til here only hehe

oh no, left out yan n ling,
see when la =P

i start missing my college mates..
especially shangqi,
dunno how is she..
=(
dear,i'm always here for u
See u all in Jan!

Wish me a happy holiday o!

2 comments:

carmen said...

still got me leh ?? your holiday plan no i de.. :(

Chloe CY said...

hehe.... u also have date me..giv me an excact date ma!