20091104

Obsessed

Sometimes,
when u r reluctant to think of somethings
they wil appear to your mind automatically
same goes to the someone


Whenever u say u *i** me,
i feel upset,
weird right?
I dunno why eventually
Perhaps, it brings me to the past
the 26th 27th 28th n 29th day
u know what i meant

Haiz

Anyway,
we still have to carry on with our life
this is what we both know n agree with
No one wil die without anyone
Just, life is not as happy as the life with that someone
hehe

Yesterday was my speaking test
I think it went quite smooth??
SHe asked me about trips
haha
i thought of the trip that i going to go on!
XD

Yesterday wasnt feeling well
after dinner,
i slept..
from 7 pm til 3 am!!!
headache la
i wanna go home T___T

Finally i know the song's name tat i like!
I WANNA..
I wanna i wanna i wanna touch u, u wanna touch me too~
The song is so nice
hehe
forgot to ask it from hunter

aiks!

Saturday wil be IELTS test
Hopefully avthing go smoothly
result wil be released on 20th Nov=.=
so fast
Hate la
No matter how,
pray hard for me!
i want band 7!!!!!

Now only i realise
quite many ppl concern bout my **c*b**k
u had cancelled your account??
R u ok?
What happened to u?!!
Thanks for ur concern my frens
i'm ok
Juz tat,
i hope to fan less
Control myself abit

Yesterday went to a Digi booth with my fren
the salesgirl promoted Digi Campus to me
=.=
sot la her
call RM2 avday
i also seldom make calls
if i have a bf then the story would be different la haha

I gained weight leh
>______<
eat then sit then sleep then eat again
yor..
how am i going to beach?
keep fit keep fit keep fit

I have just changed my playlist in blogspot!
hehe

check it out

but i'll chg back soon or later
cuz
i love my cookies can!
My Cookies Can~ Hey u..say love me til the end
My COokies can~ Hey u're the only one i call my Man..
WOnder whether my incoming call stil this song?????
DUnno...

I went 1u on sunday with my mummy n aunty lily!
Vy VY FUN!!!
dun need to spare a thought to buy thingS haha

Finally i can drive to hostel le
so convenient
stil remember, it was a sweet sunday =)

i tend to eat bread this week
dunno why
eating biscuits makes me feel sanfu
=.=
weird right
i think so too
haiz

Cannot go back this week T__T
i dun1..
i wanna see u all..
wuwuwu..sob sob **

so fast,
tmr is friday
n one week had past!!
one more week to go..
i endure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T____T

No comments: