20120404

O-M-G

i look good in this top right (XD )
i love this top vy much
BUT!
i din manage to take care of my body shape to make this top look perfectly good
im so sorry....
this was the 2nd day i was in melbourne
omg, i dunno why i always said i was fat
looking back at this photo
i felt my face was too thin til i look vy chan =.=
why did i compalain so much about my so-called fatness?!!!!
n therefore i ate ate ate
without any self-control
..................
u c my face
taken in June
in 4 months time
i gained so much weight
X____________X

but still i felt ok (ahhh, slap me pls)
due to the little bit awareness,
i started to b on diet
but not a strict one

hmmm i think i looked good during september
on the same day, u c the face was much better
haha

n due to the little bit 'slimmer'

i ate again
=.=''''


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHO IS THIS?!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw, i was quite fair that time
after a long winter haha


then i started to b on a 'quite strict diet' since 9/3

hmm going to b one month d

bit bit result...........
but i ate alot on tat day
HATE la
shud not go out n eat

>_______<

i think i have stopped eating salad as daily routine for a week ++ le
no vege in my daily meals

gotta start eating salad tmr!
rely on myself is better =)


No comments: