20120425

ANZAC Day

today is one of the public holidays in OZ
it's called anzac day
haha
a day to remember the contribution of soldiers or war i think
haha
usually we dun care whats the story behind a holiday
unless it is a university holiday!! hehe

but
i was so busy sinc 7am til 4pm
dipped in assignmentSssss

n so is she

today me n xiaotong had a date
to replace her birthday celebration
Ahhh LIM XIU HUI, i miss u n i really wonder when we can meet? =(
but i know it will never b a prob for us hehe
i miss u =(


n xiaotong had a hard task to decide on which restairant she wants to dine in
cuz she has sooooooooooooo many restaurants wanna try on

n finally
she chose Crystal Jed
i was happy with that choice cuz i love the crab with vermiceili in pot!!!
but its pricey laaa
yeeee no choice
who asks she treats me so good haha
she treated me buffet for my bday =D

finally we scanned our sticker that taken during easter
the sticker shop here provides scanning service

duck or swan? hahaha
my handwriting isnt bad har =D

she edited my eyes like this =.='''
this is cute!! we followed what the models' poses in the machine haha

i love to take sticker since form 4
i think i had taken over 80 stickers hahaha
though the photoshop technology now is vy advanced
n many sticker shops close down due to this reason
yet i enjoy the process of taking sticker

it brings frens closer
cuz we had so much fun posing this n that in limited time
n had practising poses well on the spot!
thats why... i can smile properly now =D
my boots. chose this as its colour matches my poncho today hehe
i love this poncho!!!! =))

the wind was strong n the weather was cool. it would b the best if it wasnt raining..
n they said my hair looked good today hehe

my sis told me that i look better with my hair dyed

but right
xiaotong said i look better in my original hair colour..

ouch

but i prefer it being dyed
cuz my sis said i look like a little model with my hair dyed =D
state library
insisted to take pic at this corner though it was raining haha



im learning to edit photo
but this is a failure cuz its too fake
haha

thats y i din post onto fb
i would hav loved this more if i was smiling >___<


and finally.......CRAB!!
i dun really eat crab now cuz i lazy to open open n open
ahhhh how i wish i hav a bf to feed me XD

(handicapped ar now?!!!!)

n rmb this pink top?
that i bought that day

haha

i know i know
i know i have loadsss of clothes
n eveytime i open my wardrobe
omg, i dunno which to wear
but now i really keep my promise that i dun wear the same cloth for outing
hehe
afterward, went to San CHurro cuz she wanna eat
yeeeee =D
the iced chocolate is nice nice!!! <3
im glad to hav met her in uni
she is cute n kind..

hehe

No comments: