20120418

Target List 2012

looking back my last year's post on the Target List, i've achieved all of them by myself! applause*****
n now i shall set myself a new one =)

but the arrangement of pics is kinda messy haha
i wanna go HK to watch Twins' concert if it is held during my spring break!!! i MUST!!
i wanna go Beijing,hmmm.... to eat duck =D
go krabi!!! yeah!!
this is for my bday trip =D
go universal studio again!!! weeee!
i truly love this watch, not bcuz of its brand but the design. if this design is pasar malam one, i wil buy as well.
ahh but too bad, it's branded, but i will get myself one =)
when i go universal studio, i must play this! i din manage to play this last year >< cuz it was still under construction...
phuket trip. as i have mentioned, i couldnt go bali due to the monsoon season?
Macau! Venetian! <3
bangkok shopping trip! again! hehe
n after all trips, i will go for a eye laser surgery b4 coming back to Melbourne
Next year...finally i can wake up without having to wear spec anymore!!

i cant wait til that day =P


OK i shud stop here.

There wil b a test tmr!

ahhhh i dunno why i dun feel that im prepared.

but as usual, i will do my best, no matter what

hehe

Be Happy!

No comments: