20100711

Appreciation

Thank you so much for the friends who were n r n will be there for me always.
I'm glad to have u all
=)

gonna 1 month d
i chose to concentrate in my presentation n quizs instead of being sad
n it's proven that i've made a GOOD decision
i scored them well

honestly, there r some times my mind goes blank
recalling the moments
both sweet n bitter
i've came to realise that,
i understand what i really want
n what i really own..

as what i predicted,
i recovered in time
hehe
no worries ya

The people that i thought they would be there,
NO, they weren't
Thanks for letting me see through who you are
n thanks for letting me know who r sincere n true to me


I'm happy that everyone hangs out with me without asking a word
they told me that concern is much much much more important than curiosity
Friends are great.


thanks alot..

Appreciate you, my shining friends =)

Sun will shine, my friend
Wont let you cry, my dear
Seeing you shed a tear
make my world disappear
You'll never be alone in darkness

1 comment:

Purple smiles said...

love you babe, always here for you :)
*hugs and kisses*