20100728

yeAh!

haha
today is a happy day
finally
i get one task done- my math DI
wakaka
though it didnt go as smooth as i wished
i've done DI!!

n we had McD as our lunch
we haven been for McD luch set for quite some time
it was about one month ago!
sundae cone, u're just delicious!!
n i'M LOVIN IT haha

n finally
get my mask order done
wakaka

Taylors is the best
freshkon is selling their contact lens at 1 price for 2 boxes!
we bought 12 boxes XD
awesome~

n tmr is friday!
yeah
gotta meet my lucy n franciska

n sunday is coming
can hang out with suzanne finally
i haven seen her for N monthssss

n i'll be get another task done tmr
another Math =D

potato!
i tel u
i love the way u hugged me yesterday
went into my room while i was sleeping
n hugged me in the bed
sounds so pervert haha!!
but i love it
n YOU=) ( purple, your colour haha)

gonna hang out with renu n qi next week
wonder where we wil go?
hmm........

yeah
another weekend!

2 comments:

carmen said...

ying..i change my blog..! :)

Purple smiles said...

Its cos i sayang youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

mmuaahhhh!