20100713

Smile

Just finished my econ test
my hands were tortured!!!!!!!
T__T
u know, we were requested to write a 600 words essay in 45 minutes
n of'c we wrote more than that
non-stop writing
memorising the figures..%..AUD..US$..
finally, i can throw them away!
dun occupy my mind
it is for sweet n happy memories
hehe

Recently
i go out often
take photos more often than what i did after breaking up with wk

I realised that ppl see me differently from how i see myself
i prefer myself smile without showing teeth
but people prefer to see my teeth =__=
my teeth is not nice.........................
yer, u c
i can see my wrinkles
cuz of smiling too much!
=(




i love this picture so so much


=)



this is the smile without showing teeth
isn't it nicer?
haha
Dear u are right
Let's smile to make ourselves happy
instead of smiling only when we are happy
so that we can control when we wanna be happy

1 comment:

Purple smiles said...

the 1st pic is MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER!!
the wrinkles show how truly happy you are..

whereas w/o showing teeth, it seems lk there is a touch of sadness around you..

i dont like you being sad, so yea.
SMILE WITH TEETH!! lol!!

p.s: even fran smiles by showing her teeth!