20100704

Successfully enjoyed my movie week!

She's out of My League
Karate Kid
Triple Tap
The Back Up Plan

hmm, de nicest shud be..
Karate Kid
Triple Tap
She's Out of My League
and lastly The Back up Plan!
haha

but de one i laughed out loud, totally out of control was The Back Up Plan
bcuz of de LEE SIEW TENG!!!
she was crazy d!
HAHA!

had lunch with ven n yy on friday
wanted to eat tomyam so so much!
but god knew that i'm sick
Tomyam was not available @ Gasoline that day =(
but had a nice chat with them =D

went for movie with my family
haha
Triple Tap
oh my god
i love de way that Louis Ku dress up in the movie
Just a word- Yeng ar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
really!
i asked my cousin to buy those kind of jacket
as he is handsome enough =P
really!

saturday
i was so lazy
( i know i am lazy always la.................................)
n i faced difficulty in breathing
n no one was in
i wanted to eat porridge =(
finally, fran came n ate with me hehe
thanks alot bestie =)

finally, dresssed up myself
long time no dressed up like this d
haha
dress, high heel
cuz they would dress nicely too

we headed to The Curve
The Apartment
hmm
de food there was just an okay
dunno, perhaps it was bcuz i was sick, i tasted nothing lo >__< >

looking back the photos,
it's undeniable that we've grown up
our appearance..the way of thinking as well as our friendship
i'm glad that we are still toegtehr

i love u all more that i did
truly

i love my hair style now, love*****************
when yan asked me what i'm going to do with my hair
hmm..no idea!
just let it be so nice wakaka!!
i rmb, there were ppl complained so much about my short hair
but teng said she likes it more than de current one
for me..... i love myself always! ahah

i was so upset yesterday
i got my own prob
but it can never be solved
what i can do is do my best for de current stuff
really
dear, i'll do my best
not try, but DO!
dun worry, n thanks alot for your advice
though i think u dun read my blog
but thanks alot =)
^__^

Everyone, do your best now!

No comments: