20100719

Slumberland

I couldnt sleep well tat night
I opened my eyes n checked the time, it was 2am
the 2nd time, it was 3 am
the3rd time, i expected it to be 3.30am
it was 6am! =(
i gotta wake up
no matter how exhausted i was..

yesterday
i wanted to stay back n study
but i chged my mind
back to hostel at 6pm
n i slept til 4am =D
i slept soundly

woke up n have portugese egg tart as my breakfast
what a wonderfu morning ^__^
having my friends to chat with early in the morning
i 'm so lucky to have them
love ya hehe

The coming two weeks wil be very busy =(
i din plan any outing for there
cuz i need to spare some time to do what a student should accomplish
n i am a student, i know!

Study hard, play hard n love hard =D

i miss my grandma suddenly
=)

it's tuesday
n i'm counting down to friday! hehe
Have a Nice Day!

No comments: