20100701

iLL

fell sick d..
thats y i was off for a day
it really tortured me alott... =<
but i feel much better now

i was absent for classes
n slept for one whole day til this morning
zZzz
yet, lack of rest
but my plans today r still on, dun worry ya my friends ;-)


i've watched Karate Kid
it was nice, beyond my expectation!
haha
let' put the jacket on n off, on n off again n again!
AND ...dun forget about de expression ya =P

hehe

went padini concept with col mates
siewking had a 30% off voucher for her birthday!
we shopped in de shop for 3 hours!!!!
thanks to siewking lo, hesitated so much for her bf's clothes!
n i
bought 3 pairs of shoes =D
2 ballet shoes n 1 high heel ( hardly to see leh!)
got scolded by all of them
cuz
de shoes that i bought were all in white n gold XD
yor, boh bian ma
i love this colour combination for my shoes =)

tried J Co Doughnut finally
i remembered someone bought me b4 but i din get to eat
haha
forgot de reasons why ?
i think it was bcuz my family finished it d
anyway, it had past

i chose the one with 2 heartshapes on it
almost the same like my favourite for Big Apple
hey, nice eh!!
J Co n Big Apple are both yummy!
J Co doesnt smell nice like Big Apple
but its sweetness is just nice for me!
Big Apple smells n tastes nice!

Krispy Kreme, yucky
i gonna get diabetes obesity n heart attack for this super sweet stuff!
puke!!!

going for Triple Tap tonight
the 3rd movie for this week hehe
but actually, i'm interested in The Back Up Plan

u know, i rarely say i want to watch english movie
haha
but when de advertising board is white in background
n a couple is posing
n de name is attracting enough
it wil catch my eyes, definitely!

hehe

i hope my voice can be recovered by today
so that i can go Neway tmr
long time no sing k d
i feel so lost =((

n gonna meet my secondary gang soon! hehe
cant wait cant wait! (n_____n)

A slightly longer weekend to go
cuz Monday got no class!! YES!!

Don't ever say I'm weird,
I'm just UNIQUE
Don't ever say I'm outdated,
I'm just OUTSTANDING

No comments: