20100724

was in a RUSH

seriously
i was so in rush yesterday
was running out of time!

i went back
n went to post office
wanted to renew my license
cuz many of them told me that i could renew there

but de officer told me that
P license muz be renewed at JPJ office
cuz muz b attached with the latest picture
this is the LATEST rule
=((

fine
i went home
n had a bath
n went to saloon
XD
i like to have straight hair look for every formal document
this is my principal =D
summore
this license needs to be with me for 5 years!

finally
get my hair done

long time no c le...
miss my straight hair

i went




dun worry
i had not started driving
haha
juz took few photos

went n took picture
n coincidentally
there was a car learning centre next to the photo shop
i asked whether they can help me to renew
so that i dun need to find my original centre
which i d forgot what centre it was\

they said YES
wow!! so happy haha
though with extra charge of RM20
but it was more worthy
=P

yan was right
juz passed to de agent
make my life easier haha
=D

afterwards
i passed tickets to sevinni
Oh dear, i was so sorry
cuz i din wear my spec
i couldnt see where her house is!
sorry sorry!! >__<

went steamboat
de soup yesterday was tasty
really
i could resist it!

n afterwards went to genting
haha
have my fav mocha @ starbucks n online there
so crazy isn't it?
but boh bian
cuz the big girl wanted to go
so we went
haha
she is going to fly to Australia in 9 days!
T__T
Maluri gang.............gonna left few of us only.......wwuuwuwuw

we took pictures there of'c
most of them were in her camera
wait for her tagging la
hehe

was back at 2am
i couldnt stand it anymore
slept like a pig!!!!!!!!

No comments: