20100707

Everything happens for A reason

i know i was 'abit too over' yesterday
=D
yet i cant control my excitement til now
i'm excited!!
paiseh ar if i laugh suddenly infront of u for no reasons
but actually it happens for a reason XD!!!

i watched Knight n Day
as my sis said it is awesome
i've proven that de statement is true, vy true
this is de 1st movie of Tom Cruise that i watch
he is so man n handsome wei!!
it was a nice movie , anyway

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASONS
tom cruise taught me this

i saw something in fb that really annoyed me
i wanna tel u that
it's too late to change
you've left a bad record n impression
like what u did last time

i'm glad that i'm always a lucky one hehe
dunno why
i tot i've used up all my luck to get the chance to have the date tonight
n i was so lucky cuz
i won de match Spain vs Germany as well

Actually
i know ntg about football
there was one day, our lecturer asked us to place a bet for World Cup Champion
majority chose Argentina
i chose Spain , out of instinct! ahha
so i support spain for the last game
though the final is not yet played
anyway, i won mealsss!
thanks for those who wanted to place a bet with me =D
thanks~~~~ =D

You'll make my day, i know
I love you forever n ever
Muacksss!
( i wish i can kiss you tonight*brow*)

No comments: