20100727

lOOking forward

Just touched on the topic on prom night this morning with my friend
asked what i should wear for my prom night
my ever 1st prom night
=D
i din ever imagine that i can have my prom night for taylors uni college
it is restricted to its students only
strictly no outsiders
i heard from my friends?? haha

i wanted to bring the gang of 5 along
but unfortunately
sorry ya
cannot make it
haha
they wanted to come to gap zai n grap one if possible
aiya
if got good one, i'll definitely reserve for..myself!haha

my friend said i'll look better in little gown
cuz i'm not tall enough to carry a long gown
=_=
fine
haha
i din plan to wear a long one though
one thing i'm sure is that
i'll go for a big curl hairdo
=D

n our mentor
touched on this to[ic coincidentally
haha
she said that de prom night will be either held on 15th or 16th Nov
oh no, pls... 16th!!!
if it was on 15th,
i think our flaws cannot be covered even we apply 3-inches thick foundation!
haha
cuz it wil be de day for our last paper
so, pls la, 16th la

Still looking for my prom dress
possibly, white
=)

possibly, buy one for me =D

No comments: