20100709

A Special Outing

It's time to back to de reality
but i'm still in my own fantastic dream which Gillian is in
My fb was spamed cuz of the album The Luckiest Day
Til now, it's still vy unbelievable for me
As what yan says always, i have LUCK!
**wink**

I'm trying hard to calm myself down n concentrate in the coming test
n i promise
after this post, i'll go n study =)

De day after back from Times Square
i couldnt sleep
seriously
I slept at 5 n woke up at 6 yet i din feel tired
haha
i know
This is Gill's power ma
indeed, she made my voice back

After class ended, my uncle brought me to a wantan mee @somewhere near selayang
i like de shui jiao there
Rm1.20 each
it's tasty ^__^

When i was home,
i was exhausted
n i slept like a piggggggggggg!!
dressed up nicely n headed to KLCC
hehe
Guess who we were going to meet?
THOMAS!!

we met at Chilis
but sadly it was crowded!
we decided to chg venue n my sis suggested a Korean Restaurant
ok, ON!
de food was nice
trust me, u r going to miss de kimchi soup
it was really delicious

afterwards, we wanted to take photo by the fountain
unfortunately, it was drizzling
we walked around n finally we decided to head to pavillion for dessert
on the way, i saw FULLHOUSE!
it looks like a castle n much nicer than de one in Ara Dmsr n Sunway!
Final Verdict-- FULLHOUSE XD

we enjoyed alot with Thomas
he is really a kind man
it's our fate to meet him
thanks god =)

I'll have fun again after de test!
i'm gonna score u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: