20100715

I love you

I know i've been hiding everything from you
sorry, my love ones
i've frightened you today
i know..
but this would be de last time i losing control on myself
i promise, i wont lose control again
LCY is in control =)

you lent me your shoulder, though u r so skinny
anyway it was the safest place for me..
i love you..

you sang 'live for you' when i wasn't in control
i wanna tel you that,
i'm actually ok..though i dun look ok..
when you're here, ntg's gonna beat me down!

you danced with me
happily
i know, you just wanted to cheer me up

you respected me
without asking a single word
giving me support
unconditionally

you taught me the song
asked me to be strong
tears dont make me rich in any ways


you're there
i know you're there
always
sorry cuz i thought u weren't there
=(
i'm so sorry

All i can say is i love you

No worries k =)

1 comment:

emily said...

ah choi ying. found yr blog accidently ar..XD
but no chat box ler..anyway will link n visit u often la..=)